in injectable emulsion
in injectable emulsion
Inactivated Escherichia coli (J5): > 50 RED60*; Inactivated Staphylococcus aureus (CP8) SP 140 strain expressing SAAC**: > 50 RED80***. Adjuvant.
* RED60: Rabbit effective dose in 60% of the animals (serology).
**SAAC: Slime Associated Antigenic Complex.
***RED80: Rabbit effective dose in 80% of the animals (serology).
Cows and Heifers: To prevent mastitis.
- For herd immunisation of healthy cows and heifers, in dairy cattle herds with recurring mastitis problems, to reduce the incidence of sub-clinical mastitis and the incidence and the severity of the clinical signs of clinical mastitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus, coliforms and coagulase-negative staphylococci.
- The full immunisation scheme induces immunity from approximately day 13 after the first injection until approximately day 78 after the third injection (equivalent to 130 days post-parturition).
It can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Slight to moderate transient local reactions may occur after the administration of the vaccine, which disappears within 1 or 2 weeks at most.
Intramuscular, into the neck muscles.
- The injections should be preferably administered on the alternate sides of the neck.
- Administer the vaccine at a room temperature between +15 and +25 ºC.
- Shake before use.
Cows and Heifers: 2 ml/animal.
Intramuscular use. The injections should be preferably administered on the alternate sides of the neck. Allow the vaccine to reach a temperature of +15 to + 25 °C before administration. Shake before use.
Administer one dose (2 ml) by deep intramuscular injection in the neck muscles at 45 days before the expected parturition date and 1 month thereafter administer a second dose (at least 10 days before calving). A third dose should be administered 2 months thereafter.
The whole herd should be immunised. Immunisation has to be considered as one component in a complex mastitis control program that addresses all important udder health factors (e.g. milking technique, dry-off and breeding management, hygiene, nutrition, bedding, cow confort, air and water quality, health monitoring) and other management practices.
Store at +2 to +8 ºC, avoiding freezing. Protect from light.
Pack of 20 vials of 1 ds.
5 ds vial.
25 ds bottle.
Under veterinary prescription
The information contained in this page is purely informative and is in no way to be taken as strict prescription guidelines. This information may vary from one country to another based on local legislations. To know the exact and valid prescription information for your area, please contact us.